Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Farewell To Twitter


After a bit of exasperation (wrongful suspension and dodgy tweets directed at me) I’ve decided to close down my Twitter account.

Of course, this will mean that I will no longer be heading the #OfstedNoConfidence campaign on Twitter, but you can still sign the Ofsted Review petition by visiting here
 
It’s great news that Ofsted have made some recent changes, including sacking a number of its inspectors in light of ‘inconsistent reports’. Mm, where have I heard that phrase before? Let’s hope that they really do reform the organisation, but to be sure let’s keep signing the petition!

Anyway I’ll keep up with this and my other Blogs www.shoppersjoy.blogspot.co.uk and www.ruraljoy.blogspot.co.uk and hope you’ll join me there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment